Rhos Summer Sounds Music Festival
A brand new and exciting festival is getting ready to take North East Wales by storm.
The Rhos Summer Sounds Festival has been organized by two local volunteers who hope to bring the community together with a little bit of something for everyone. From 12th June to 28th August over 35 acts will perform over 90 days both at the Stiwt, in and around the village and at Ponciau Park.
On the opening day on the 12th June, a series of impromptu music perfomances taking part in secret venues around Rhos village. You will need to be around this day and get yourselves ready for a series of musical suprises.
Here is the lowdown on the events:
- 12th June – Stiwt Theatre – Launch show – Mica Paris, £18 balcony, £16 stall | 8pm
- 13th June – Stiwt Theatre – Mort Smith, £3.50 | 7pm
- 19th June – Stiwt Theatre – The Roseville Band, Heal the Last Stand and Revurb, £5 adv | £7 door | 8pm
- 25th June – Stiwt Theatre – Acoustic Live with Liverpool folk bands, £4 | 8pm
- 27th June – Church St Chapel – Classic hymns and psalms, £4 adv | £5 door | 6pm
- 24th July – Stiwt Theatre – North Wales George Formby Group, £5 adv | £7 door | 8pm
- 30th July – Stiwt Theatre – Acoustic Live with Rachael Lloyd and Matt Nicholls, £4 | 8pm
- 6th August – Stiwt Theatre – Las Vegas Rat Pack Extravaganza, £17 adv | £18 door | 8pm
- 14th August – Stiwt Theatre – Paul Sturman Band, £5 adv | £10 door | 8pm
- 21st August – Stiwt Theatre – Soul Party, £10 adv | £15 door | 8pm
Tickets for all of the show are available from www.stiwt.co.uk or from Theatr Stiwt Wrexham on 01978 841300.
Ben DavisEmail: email@example.com
Ben is the founder and main writer for wrexhammusic.co.uk.